Title: The Top Suitcases of 2020 for Effortless Travel
When it comes to travel, having a reliable and durable suitcase is essential. Whether you’re a frequent flyer or an occasional traveler, investing in the best suitcase can make your journeys smoother and more enjoyable. In this article, we will explore the top suitcases of 2020 that have been praised for their functionality, durability, and style.
Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Spinner:
The Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Spinner has consistently received rave reviews for its exceptional durability and maneuverability. Made from scratch-resistant polycarbonate material, this suitcase can withstand rough handling during transit while keeping your belongings safe. Its four spinner wheels ensure effortless gliding through busy airports and crowded streets. With various sizes available, the Samsonite Omni PC offers ample packing space and convenient organization features.
Travelpro Maxlite 5 Lightweight Expandable Luggage:
For those seeking lightweight yet spacious luggage options, the Travelpro Maxlite 5 is a standout choice. Crafted from polyester fabric with water and stain-resistant coating, this suitcase is built to withstand the rigors of travel. Its expandable design provides additional packing capacity when needed, while its smooth-rolling wheels ensure easy maneuverability even on uneven surfaces. The Travelpro Maxlite 5 also features multiple pockets and compartments for efficient organization.
Delsey Helium Aero Hardside Spinner:
The Delsey Helium Aero Hardside Spinner combines style with durability to deliver an exceptional travel experience. Constructed from lightweight polycarbonate material, this suitcase offers excellent impact resistance without compromising on weight or storage capacity. With its double-spinner wheels and adjustable telescopic handle, navigating through airports becomes effortless. The Delsey Helium Aero also boasts a fully lined interior with multiple compartments to keep your belongings organized.
Briggs & Riley Baseline Expandable Upright:
Known for their quality craftsmanship, Briggs & Riley presents the Baseline Expandable Upright suitcase, designed to meet the demands of frequent travelers. Made from durable ballistic nylon fabric, this suitcase is resistant to wear, moisture, and dirt. Its innovative CX compression-expansion system allows for up to 25% more packing space, ensuring you can bring back souvenirs without worry. The Baseline Expandable Upright also features a built-in garment suiter and smart organization pockets.
Rimowa Essential Lite Cabin:
For those seeking luxury and style in their luggage, the Rimowa Essential Lite Cabin suitcase is a top contender. Crafted from lightweight polycarbonate material with an aluminum-magnesium alloy frame, this suitcase offers exceptional strength and durability while exuding elegance. Its multi-wheel system ensures smooth maneuverability in any direction, while the interior features dividers and compression straps to keep your belongings secure and organized.
Choosing the best suitcase for your travel needs is crucial for a stress-free journey. The Samsonite Omni PC Hardside Spinner, Travelpro Maxlite 5 Lightweight Expandable Luggage, Delsey Helium Aero Hardside Spinner, Briggs & Riley Baseline Expandable Upright, and Rimowa Essential Lite Cabin are among the top suitcases of 2020 that have impressed travelers with their functionality, durability, and style. Consider your specific requirements and preferences when selecting your ideal travel companion for effortless adventures ahead.
Top 4 Frequently Asked Questions About Best Suitcases in 2020
- Which suitcase brand is best?
- Which luggage is best for traveling?
- Which brand of luggage is the most durable?
- Are hard or soft suitcases better?
Which suitcase brand is best?
Determining the “best” suitcase brand can be subjective and dependent on individual preferences and needs. However, several brands consistently receive positive reviews and are known for their quality craftsmanship, durability, and innovative features. Some popular suitcase brands include:
- Samsonite: As one of the most well-known luggage brands, Samsonite offers a wide range of suitcases known for their durability, functionality, and stylish designs.
- Travelpro: Known for their excellent build quality and reliability, Travelpro is a preferred choice among frequent travelers and airline professionals.
- Rimowa: Renowned for their luxury suitcases, Rimowa combines sleek design with exceptional durability using high-quality materials like polycarbonate or aluminum-magnesium alloy.
- Briggs & Riley: This brand is highly regarded for its attention to detail, innovative features like the CX compression-expansion system, and lifetime warranty that covers any damage caused by airlines.
- Delsey: Delsey offers a wide range of suitcases with various features to cater to different travel needs. Their luggage is often praised for its durability, style, and affordability.
It’s important to consider factors such as budget constraints, specific travel requirements (size, weight restrictions), personal style preferences, and desired features (spinner wheels, expandability) when choosing a suitcase brand that best suits your needs. Reading customer reviews and comparing different models within each brand can also help in making an informed decision.
Which luggage is best for traveling?
When it comes to choosing the best luggage for traveling, it ultimately depends on your specific needs and preferences. However, there are a few key factors to consider when selecting the ideal luggage:
- Durability: Look for luggage made from sturdy materials such as polycarbonate or ballistic nylon, which can withstand the rigors of travel and protect your belongings.
- Size and Capacity: Consider the size of luggage that suits your travel style. If you tend to pack lightly, a carry-on suitcase may be sufficient. For longer trips or if you need to pack more items, a larger checked suitcase may be necessary.
- Maneuverability: Opt for suitcases with smooth-rolling wheels, preferably spinner wheels that rotate 360 degrees for easy maneuvering through crowded airports or busy streets.
- Weight: If you want to maximize your packing capacity without exceeding weight limits imposed by airlines, choose lightweight luggage options made from materials like polycarbonate or lightweight nylon.
- Security Features: Look for suitcases with built-in TSA-approved locks or lockable zippers to keep your belongings secure during transit.
- Organization: Consider suitcases with multiple compartments, pockets, and dividers to help keep your belongings organized and easily accessible.
- Warranty: Check if the luggage brand offers a warranty or guarantee against defects or damage during normal use.
While there are numerous reputable luggage brands available in the market, some popular choices among travelers include Samsonite, Travelpro, Delsey, Briggs & Riley, Rimowa, and Tumi. It’s recommended to read reviews and compare features before making a final decision based on your specific travel requirements and personal preferences.
Which brand of luggage is the most durable?
When it comes to durability, several luggage brands have gained a reputation for producing high-quality and long-lasting products. While individual experiences may vary, the following brands are often recognized for their durability:
- Rimowa: Rimowa is known for its premium luggage made from materials like polycarbonate and aluminum-magnesium alloy. Their suitcases are built to withstand rough handling during travel and are designed to last for years.
- Briggs & Riley: Briggs & Riley is renowned for its focus on quality and durability. Their luggage is constructed with durable materials such as ballistic nylon and features innovative design elements that enhance durability, such as reinforced corners and double-stitching.
- Samsonite: Samsonite is a well-established brand that offers a wide range of luggage options. They use durable materials like polycarbonate or nylon, and many of their suitcases come with features such as reinforced corners, strong zippers, and sturdy handles.
- Travelpro: Travelpro specializes in producing luggage designed specifically for frequent travelers. They prioritize durability by using materials like ballistic nylon and incorporating features like corner guards, reinforced wheel housings, and strong handles.
- Tumi: Tumi is known for its premium quality luggage that combines style with durability. They use high-quality materials such as ballistic nylon or lightweight polycarbonate, ensuring strength and longevity.
It’s important to note that while these brands are recognized for their durability, individual product lines within each brand may vary in terms of specific features or construction quality. It’s always recommended to research the specific model you’re interested in before making a purchase to ensure it meets your requirements for both durability and functionality.
Are hard or soft suitcases better?
The choice between hard and soft suitcases ultimately depends on personal preferences and travel needs. Both types have their own advantages and considerations. Let’s explore them:
Durability: Hard suitcases, typically made from materials like polycarbonate or aluminum, offer excellent durability and resistance to impacts, scratches, and rough handling during transit.
Protection: The rigid shell of hard suitcases provides better protection for fragile items or belongings that require extra care.
Security: Hard suitcases often come with integrated locks or combination systems, enhancing security and preventing unauthorized access to your belongings.
Water Resistance: Hard-shell cases generally offer better protection against water damage compared to soft counterparts.
Weight: Hard suitcases tend to be heavier than soft ones due to their sturdy construction materials, which may impact overall weight allowances imposed by airlines.
Flexibility: The rigid structure of hard cases limits their ability to expand or squeeze into tight spaces when packing.
Limited Exterior Pockets: Hard suitcases typically have fewer exterior pockets for quick access to essentials.
Lightweight: Soft suitcases are generally lighter than hard ones due to their flexible materials like nylon or polyester, allowing you to maximize your weight allowance for packing.
Flexibility: Soft cases can often expand or compress when needed, providing more flexibility in fitting them into tight spaces or accommodating additional items.
Exterior Pockets: Soft suitcases usually feature multiple exterior pockets for easy access to travel documents, gadgets, or other essentials.
Versatility: The flexible nature of soft cases allows for easier storage in overhead compartments or car trunks.
Protection: While soft suitcases offer decent protection for most belongings, they may be more susceptible to damage from impacts or rough handling compared to hard-shell alternatives.
Water Resistance: Soft cases may not provide the same level of water resistance as hard cases, making them more vulnerable to water damage in wet conditions.
Security: Soft suitcases often rely on external locks or zippers, which can be more susceptible to tampering compared to integrated lock systems found in hard cases.
Ultimately, the choice between hard and soft suitcases depends on your travel preferences, destination, and the type of items you plan to pack. Consider factors such as durability, weight, flexibility, security, and protection when making your decision.