When it comes to travel, having the right carry-on luggage is essential for women. Not only does it need to be functional and durable, but it should also reflect your personal style. With so many options available on the market, finding the best carry-on luggage for women can be a daunting task. But fear not, as we have curated a list of top picks that combine style and functionality.
- Away The Carry-On: This sleek and stylish carry-on is designed with a hard shell exterior that provides durability and protection for your belongings. It features an ejectable battery pack to keep your devices charged on the go, as well as a compression system that maximizes packing space. With its 360-degree spinner wheels and TSA-approved lock system, this carry-on is perfect for any female traveler.
- Delsey Chatelet Hard+ Spinner: This elegant carry-on combines luxury and practicality. Its hard shell exterior is made from impact-resistant polycarbonate, ensuring that your belongings stay safe during transit. The interior features multiple compartments and pockets to keep your items organized, while the silent-running double spinner wheels provide smooth maneuverability.
- Travelpro Maxlite 5: For those seeking lightweight yet durable luggage, the Travelpro Maxlite 5 is an excellent choice. Made from polyester fabric with water-resistant coating, this carry-on can withstand rough handling while remaining lightweight. Its interior includes a full-length lid pocket and adjustable straps to keep your clothes in place during travel.
- Samsonite Winfield 2 Fashion Hardside: If you’re looking for a trendy option, this carry-on from Samsonite will not disappoint. Its brushed pattern design adds a touch of sophistication while maintaining durability with its hardside construction. The interior features cross-straps and a privacy curtain to keep your belongings secure.
- Briggs & Riley Baseline International Carry-On Spinner: Known for their high-quality craftsmanship, Briggs & Riley offers a carry-on designed with the frequent traveler in mind. Its ballistic nylon exterior is resistant to wear, moisture, and dirt. The spacious interior includes a built-in garment carrier and compression panels for efficient packing.
When choosing the best carry-on luggage for women, it’s important to consider factors such as size restrictions, durability, weight, and organizational features. Additionally, personal preferences like style and color should also be taken into account.
Investing in a reliable carry-on that suits your needs will not only make your travels more convenient but also add a touch of elegance to your journey. So go ahead, choose the perfect carry-on luggage and embark on your next adventure with confidence!
Frequently Asked Questions: Best Carry-On Luggage for Women
- Is 24 inch luggage OK for carry-on?
- What is the TSA approved carry-on size?
- Is hard or soft luggage better for carry-on?
- What is the best carry-on for women?
Is 24 inch luggage OK for carry-on?
The size restrictions for carry-on luggage can vary depending on the airline you are flying with. However, as a general guideline, most airlines consider a 24-inch suitcase to be too large for carry-on.
Typically, the maximum dimensions allowed for carry-on luggage are around 22 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 9 inches in height. These measurements include the wheels and handles of the suitcase. It’s important to note that these dimensions can vary slightly between airlines, so it’s always a good idea to check with your specific airline’s guidelines before your trip.
If you are looking for a carry-on suitcase, it is recommended to choose one that meets the standard size requirements set by most airlines. This will ensure that you can easily stow your luggage in the overhead compartments without any issues during your journey.
For those who require more packing space or have specific needs, such as longer trips or carrying equipment, it may be worth considering checking in larger suitcases or exploring options like checked baggage or oversized baggage allowances provided by certain airlines.
Remember to always check with your airline for their specific requirements regarding carry-on luggage to avoid any unexpected surprises at the airport.
What is the TSA approved carry-on size?
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) has guidelines for carry-on luggage size to ensure smooth and efficient security screening at airports. The current standard for TSA-approved carry-on size is typically 22 inches in length, 14 inches in width, and 9 inches in height (56 cm x 36 cm x 23 cm). However, it’s important to note that specific airlines may have their own variations or restrictions on carry-on size, so it’s always recommended to check with your airline before traveling. Additionally, some airlines may have stricter requirements for international flights or smaller regional aircraft. Being aware of the TSA-approved carry-on size can help you avoid any issues or additional fees when traveling.
Is hard or soft luggage better for carry-on?
The choice between hard or soft luggage for carry-on ultimately depends on personal preference and travel needs. Both types have their advantages and considerations to keep in mind.
Hardshell luggage, typically made from materials like polycarbonate or ABS plastic, offers excellent durability and protection for your belongings. It is resistant to impact, scratches, and water. Hardshell carry-ons are ideal for protecting fragile items or electronics that you may be carrying with you. They also tend to have a sleek and stylish appearance. However, they may be less flexible in terms of expansion and may not fit as easily into tight overhead compartments.
On the other hand, softside luggage is generally made from fabrics like nylon or polyester. It offers more flexibility in terms of storage capacity as it can expand to accommodate extra items. Softside carry-ons often feature exterior pockets that provide easy access to essentials during travel. They are also generally lighter than hardshell counterparts, which can be beneficial if you need to adhere to strict weight restrictions. However, softside luggage may be more susceptible to wear and tear over time compared to hardshell options.
Consider your specific travel needs when deciding between hard or soft luggage for carry-on. If you prioritize durability and protection for delicate items, a hardshell option might be the way to go. If flexibility and lightweight design are more important, a softside carry-on could be the better choice.
Ultimately, it’s essential to select a carry-on that meets your requirements in terms of size restrictions, durability, weight considerations, organizational features, and personal preferences.
What is the best carry-on for women?
The best carry-on luggage for women ultimately depends on individual preferences and needs. However, there are several popular options that are highly regarded by travelers:
- Away The Carry-On: This stylish and durable carry-on features a hard shell exterior, an ejectable battery pack for charging devices, and a compression system to maximize packing space.
- Delsey Chatelet Hard+ Spinner: Known for its elegant design, this carry-on combines luxury with practicality. It has a hard shell exterior made from impact-resistant polycarbonate and offers multiple compartments and pockets for organization.
- Travelpro Maxlite 5: If you prioritize lightweight luggage, the Travelpro Maxlite 5 is an excellent choice. Made from durable polyester fabric with water-resistant coating, it includes various interior compartments and adjustable straps to keep belongings secure.
- Samsonite Winfield 2 Fashion Hardside: This trendy carry-on features a brushed pattern design on its hardside exterior. It offers cross-straps and a privacy curtain inside to keep belongings organized and secure.
- Briggs & Riley Baseline International Carry-On Spinner: Renowned for their craftsmanship, Briggs & Riley offers this high-quality carry-on with a ballistic nylon exterior that resists wear, moisture, and dirt. It includes a built-in garment carrier and compression panels for efficient packing.
Remember to consider factors such as size restrictions, durability, weight, organizational features, personal style preferences, and budget when choosing the best carry-on luggage for your specific needs.